Jan 3rd, 2018
NOTE: This show was recorded before our Christmas one, so some references are backdated.
We did some topics:
• More listeners than expected? Apparently
• Friends who listen to the show
• Universal paperclips...again, but previously. This one's got more detail about the game, including spoilers http://www.decisionproblem.com/paperclips/
• Fish or duck?
• Jensenification of beginner band music
• Bland version of "All I Want for Christmas Is You"
• An old Sesame Street segment and the nature of memory
• Ready Player One and the conflation of personal nostalgia
• Wil Wheaton as narrator
• Discworld audiobooks (Nigel Planer and Stephen Briggs)
• Discworld and Terry Pratchett's brilliance
Thanks for listening! You may contact us at email@example.com, or on Twitter at @ijc2b. Archived episodes are at https://ijc2b.podbean.com/